Park Administrator’s Inspection reports are available in the Park Office.
Call 863 858-7504 for email copies.
Visit the Office during business hours for a paper copy.
1. HOW TO PURCHASE A PROPERTY – Only members who are 55 years of age or older and are in good standing with the Free Methodist Church for at least 2 years may own or lease property in the park. (Exception: see Article 3.2 of the By-Laws). To transfer property, an Application to Acquire a Deed, Lease, or Right to Occupy Property in Light and Life Park, Inc. must be submitted to the Park Administrator who shall forward all completed applications to the Board or its designee for approval or disapproval.
2. HOW TO SELL A PROPERTY – Contact the Park Administrator to schedule a pre-sale inspection and have the property unit placed on the “For Sale” list. The Park Administrator will note any defects which must be remedied before the unit can be sold if it is to remain in the Park.
3. No commercial realtor may be employed in any property transaction within the Park.
4. A property transfer fee is payable by the seller to the Park on all sales transactions of villas, houses trailers, mobile homes, or RV’s. A fee schedule is available in the Office.
5. Any unit offered for sale must be sold within one year, but may be rented during this period. If the unit is not sold during this time, the owner must request an extension in writing to the Board of Directors.
6. All deed holders and lessees must pay their own taxes as assessed by the county and/or state agencies.
RV Lots available for lease:
5359 Beulah Land
5885 Shiloh Path
All new applicants must pay a one time $150.00 Application Fee to the Park
Note: The Bylaws of Florida’s Light & Life Park, Inc. in Article III state:
Section 3.2 To own or lease property at the Park, except as provided in Article 3.4, the individual must be at least 55 years old, except on written consent of the Board, and a member of the Free Methodist Church (FMC) for the two (2) years immediately before the purchase or lease.
Section 3.3 As an exception to Article 3.2, the two-year requirement of membership in the FMC may be waived, on written request to the Board of Directors of the Park (Board), by a purchaser who previously was an adult member of the FMC for at least five (5) years and is currently a member of the FMC.
Section 3.4 At least 75% of the privately owned Park residents must be owned by members of the FMC. Non-Free Methodists may own Park property if they hold a faith similar to that of the FMC and if they agree to sign all documents required for residency at the Park, as stated in the Park Rules and Regulations.